Greater Geelong Community Events
- The Geelong Night Market: This market is held once a month on Fridays from 5pm to 9pm (from November to February) at Johnstone Park in Geelong. It features food vans, market stalls, live music, and entertainment.
- The Geelong Show: This is an annual agricultural show held in mid-October at the Geelong Showgrounds. It features carnival rides, show bags, animal displays, and competitions.
- Pako Festa: This is an annual cultural festival held in February in the suburb of Geelong West. It features multicultural food, music, dance, and craft stalls.
- The Barwon Heads Festival of the Sea: This festival is held annually in March on the Barwon Heads foreshore. It features live music, food and market stalls, and ocean-themed activities.
- The Lara Food and Wine Festival: This is an annual food and wine event held in March at the Lara Sporting Club. It features local wine, beer, and food stalls, as well as live music and entertainment.
- The Pako Farmers Market: This weekly farmers market is held every Saturday from 8:30am to 1pm at the corner of Pakington and Aberdeen Streets in Geelong West. It features local produce, artisanal products, and crafts.
- The Geelong Waterfront Makers and Growers Market: This monthly market is held on the first Sunday of every month from 9am to 2pm at Steampacket Gardens on the Geelong waterfront. It features local produce, crafts, and live music.
- The Portarlington Mussel Festival: This annual food festival is held in January in the seaside town of Portarlington. It features local seafood, wine, and music.
- The Queenscliff Music Festival: This annual music festival is held in November in the coastal town of Queenscliff. It features local and international musical acts across multiple stages.
- The Bellarine Agricultural Show: This annual agricultural show is held in late March at the Bellarine Peninsula Showgrounds in Wallington. It features agricultural displays, competitions, and carnival rides.
Events in Greater Geelong and Customers searching for You